Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Todays happenings

Today will be busy for us.  If you all read my first post then you would know we are very short on money.  So we will be going to the pawn shop to get rid of our ps3 and video games.  Now I know you all are probably like omg that is uncool cause of the kids but we have a new one the xbox one.  So no one plays the playstation 3 anymore.  So we need the money and will get rid of it and then we will also be getting rid of our tv in our room because we don't usually sleep in there our bed seems to hurt our backs and so we sleep on the couches in our living room.  So we are hoping to get enough money to pay our gas bill which will be shut off if we don't pay it.  We also need the money to pay for my seizure medicine because I am out.  I shouldn't ever come off that money but when you go through life like we do not knowing what is coming out from the shadows you need to pay what's getting shut off first.  I know you all must think this is sad, but don't be sad we have learned to do what we need to.  We do what we need to for our kids to be some what comfortable and to have some nice things.  We don't usually have problems with bills getting shut off but we happen to be on a electricity program and when we went to renew it was three days late and they reverted back to us paying it regularly.  So now we must pay that back bill before we can be put back on that program.  It is hard for us to come up with so much money.  We don't sell anything that our kids get use out of or things that give them some comfort just our stuff is up for grabs.   We fill they go through so much now not being able to play sports or go many places cause we don't have gas money that we make sure they have things here at home to do.  I sometimes don't feel like a good parent cause I cant do the things others do but I have to say my kids are so well behaved, well mannered and respectful.  They also have straight a's in school which is the important thing seeing how we will not be able to provide college money.  They all know that to go to college they must get a scholarship so they all do very well in grades and community service.  I couldn't be more proud of my children and there love for other people.  I only wish I could do more for them to show them that they mean so much to me and I love them for all that they do and accomplish but they seem to be happy with what they have and where we live.  I love my family for all they are and all there going to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment