Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014

So here it is the big night that santa comes.  I love the excitement, but I hate that my kids are so excited for it that they don't go to sleep till like one in the morning.  I would like to be in bed at a decent time as well, so that I may enjoy the day with the children and play with gifts.  I want to be able to feel like I am not rushed, running around getting stuff done.  I am always doing this every year and they go to bed at like eight at night so what do I do.  I can get everything done its just when I start to get tired I stress, then I start forgetting things.  I mean here it is almost eleven thirty and I am writing in my blog because my kids are still up there talking....uuugghhh what do I do.  So we had fun today we helped the neighbor out with curling her little girls hair.  I am always elected cause I love to do all different kinds of hair do's in my girls hair.  Then we made a trip to the store for some odds and ends...oh by the way the neighbor had to take me cause the car died and well she seen us walking and said no way your walking I will take you.  I have such wonderful neighbors.  Then we watched some Christmas movies, I then dyed my hair so that in the pics I didn't have this horrible hair.  We then had some dinner and watched a couple more movies.  They all got to open one gift, they got Christmas cards from grandma which included fifty dollars each.  I don't know how she does it cause with just our family there is six kids and grandma had 4 children and many grandbabies some even having babies of there own.  Then we watched another movie and were stopped by a knocking at the door, it was our neighbors letting us know that our trampoline was two houses down so we all carried that back.  We tried to tie it down but it was so bent that only one side was touching the ground.  My kids were so upset.  We moved on and made some cookies from scratch with some homemade frosting and crused candycanes on top which was kinda cool.  We didn't have any sprinkles so I improvised and crushed some candycanes we had on the tree and we put them on top of the cookies.  It was pretty awesome.  They then went to bed and me and my husband sit here waiting for them to sleep.  Oh how I miss the days of just getting some sleep.  I drink so much coffee now that I still don't feel awake lol.  Well anyways I hope that you all enjoy your Christmas eve and I hope you all get some sleep and a little extra for me lol.  Merry Christmas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment