Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Maze Runner

So let me just start this and tell you that I have bought series books and read them before the shows or movies have come out (like twilight, game of thrones, 50 shades of gray).  I love to read the books and see where they take the movie and how close to the movie they stick to.  So when they did the twilight movies I was very pleased to see that they pretty much stuck to the book.  I mean almost word for word, they of course took some parts that really didn't matter but overall it was pretty good knowing that they didn't Hollywood it lol.  Then the maze runner came out, now I have a 13 year old boy and he read the first book and then gave it to me, I didn't get the chance to read it.  So my family and I watched the maze runner tonight on television.  I did not get to read the book so I don't know if they stuck to the movie but I do know this.  I totally enjoyed it.  It had action, mystery, thrilling.  I could go on forever.  I fell in love because the kids for one are so amazing to be in such a movie and I think they did amazing.  The two main characters were great, you felt like you were watching a boxing fight cheering them on to get out of the maze.  Now I don't want to give anything away but I will say I loved the ending.  I recommend that all of you buy this on dvd or blu ray which ever you prefer.  I love watching these movies over and over because you notice things you didn't from when you watched it the first time.  You know if your are a mom or dad you have those stare off moments crossing everything you have done for the day or what needs to be done.  I am a typical person that does this and if this doesn't happen to you then you are a lucky one lol.  Anyways this movie is great for kids of all ages I think I have a five and six year olds and there both girls they both loved it.  I also have four other kids ranging from 10 to 17.  This would be an amazing gift for anyone who loves the hobbit movies or twilights or harry potters.  I believe this series will be a total hit this year. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment