Thursday, January 8, 2015

14 years of marriage!

Well I know its been awhile since I have written.  I just celebrated 14 glorious years with my hubby.  You know life isn't always easy, its down right just hard.  We have had our ups and downs and sometimes I feel like I only look at the bad.  But on this day this wonderful day that we shared together 14 years ago, I remember all the good, the great actually.  I love how big his heart is how much he loves me and our children.  He can make me laugh at the drop of a hat.  He is such a wonderful man and as much of a pain in the butt I can be, he always sticks by my side. 

Let me give you a little insight of our fantasy day our wedding we met and two weeks later he asked me to marry him.  He was so wonderful, and helpful, he was so great with our son and daughter.  He had a daughter and I had a son but they both don't know any different I am her mom and he is his dad.  We connected on so many levels, I could look into his eyes and just see us old sitting on a porch swing, with our grandchildren running around in the yard.  I wanted to be with him, to share my soul and love with him he is my everything.  Anyways he asked me to marry him on a Friday and by Monday we were down at the courts getting married.  To some it doesn't seem magical but to me I will never forget that day.  He was so amazing, he took my hand and held me till they said I pronounce you husband and wife.  The greatest day of my life. 

I have so many hopes and dreams and though I realized life wont always be great and wonderful.  I know that I have him forever.  He will never leave me we may not agree or want the same things or have differences but I wouldn't be who I am right now without him.  He has made me a stronger person, a better mother, and he is my best friend my soul mate, and my heart.  I want my love to always be there with him.  I want to spend every waking moment with him and tell him all my little secrets share my everlasting time with him.  He is so special to me and though I don't tell him everyday like I should I love him so much.  He has made my life complete and if I was to go tomorrow I could say that I would never change anything.  He will always be the man for me who stole my heart and who will always have it for eternity.  I wish that you all could understand the love I have for this man this person who has made my life everything I ever wanted.  I always say that I want that fantasy and that I could never have it.  But after 14 years I have to say that he is my fantasy he has made all my dreams come true.  He gave me everything I have ever wanted and he is my knight and shining armor I love him dearly.  I love him completely I will always cherish what we have for eternity.  I love you hubby always and forever. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment