Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Taking care of business!

Well today has been productive.  I got the kids ready this morning.  I did a little blogging after the kids went to school.  I then got my husband a new doctor which he needed badly.  I got him in for next week, I then got me an appointment to have my ears checked.  I have only about 30% hearing in my left ear from when I was a kid.  Then when we moved from Arizona to Ohio, my left ear drum exploded, let me tell you that is some painfull stuff there.  So that ear is very bad, but my right ear is becoming bad to and my husband is always saying stuff to me but I always have a hard time hearing him.  So I broke down and made an appointment.  I then called my husbands attorney for his disability, to find out what was going on with his case because we had not heard anything in awhile.  They finally called us back and we updated some of his information and asked when he was supposed to go to court.  We had not heard anything in so long. 

So then I made us some lunch, we then took a walk to the store.  It was so super cold out but it was nice to get awhile.  Then we got home and watched a movie, well lol I tried to watch the movie but fell asleep.  I haven't been able to sleep at night so I have been sleeping for a few hours and then wake up at like 3 a.m. and cant go back to sleep.  Then the kids got home from school we told them everything that was going on and talked to them about school.  I then walked over to the pawn shop with my husband and got some new movies, and then I made dinner.  We had hamburger gravy and mashed potatoes.  It turned out pretty good this time.  I don't use measuring cups and so on, so it never comes out the same every time.  So now I am blogging and talking to you guys and then it is shower time for the girls and getting clothes ready for school and then bedtime routines start.  Then hopefully some quality time with the hubby....if you know what I mean.  It will be quite then.  Okay well talk to you all soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment